Poly
I cannot believe I just heard this ad on the radio:
Guy: "Hey, how innovative can you get with a paper clip?"
Girl: "Well, I can use it as a switch....... and a radio antenna...... and would you believe it, as a fish hook too!!!!"
Guy: "Amazing!!! how innovative!!! Come to Ngee-Ann Polytechnic!!!! The Innovative Polytechnic!!!
Absolute lack of advertising quality is one of those things which make me very very pissed. Why in hell would I want to go to Ngee Ann Polytechnic after listening to this ad? So I can turn a paper clip into a fish hook? Do I have to go to Ngee-Ann Polytechnic to learn how to unbend a wire and dangle it off the end of a string while I sit by the longkang scratching my balls? Please, somebody shoot the assholes who came up with this excretory sound-bite. Kill them all, and pray for the fate of our nation.
It's been 1 smoke-free month, and so far so good!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home