Does It Come In Black
I consider myself to be something of an anti-hero: a little brave, somewhat foolish, often brooding, mostly cynical and utterly screwed up. Like Constantine minus his cigarettes (yes), or Batman minus his rubber. The proverbial Jedi with too much of a Dark Side.
One comment I always get is that people, including my colleagues, can only imagine me in some other profession. In response to this I just smile, strengthen my resolve, and soldier on to greater heights of oral health promotion. After all, we have to grow up some day.
But certain things just take the cake. Such as the fact that my office for the next year looks like this:

I wonder, I wonder, if I've made a big mistake.

2 Comments:
at least you get bright cheery colours to perk you up every morning... and a stroll in the park each time u need the loo...heh
jerome
2:08 AM
dnb: take it as a year out. i think it's wonderful actually. very cosy and there doesn't seem to be much stressed involved. and jerome's right, it's cheery! :)
2:03 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home