Thursday, May 12, 2005

Stress

Handed in my exam report one day late. Spent the last 3 days frantically rummaging through my patient's chaotic file, scattering tiny x-rays and slides and squeezing her case into just 3 pages of arial size 10.

And yes, this is the same patient I made a major booboo on (see earlier post). Somehow I'll have to justify myself to a panel of 4 examiners, 1 of whom hails from a frigidly uptight land-mass called the United Kingdom.

Nothing I can do now, save sit back, relax, and focus these last 6 days on the mere 10 subjects that will be examined, I am so screwed.

Furthermore, here I am struggling to highlight the fundamentals of each textbook, while certain classmates strut about disdainfully with their supplementary reference journals and secret notes of notes.

I can only draw comfort from Terry Pratchett, who wrote: "The presence of those seeking the truth is infinately to be preferred to those who think they've found it." My hero.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so stressed still got time to write an entry? no wonder it lacks that special something which your other entries possess! heh.

study hard. i'm free to be disturbed should you ever need anyone to rant and rave at. in fact, i'm bored so that would be welcome! :)

- plastichicken

9:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home